It is the perfect lining for wet areas and with AquaLine® you can be rest assured that there will be no water marks or peeling wallpaper/paint where the board is installed.
Our moisture resistant gypsum board is designed to deliver superior performance in both wet and high humidity areas.
- Green paper on the face and grey paper on the reverse side
- Class O non-combustible material according to BS 476: Part 6 & 7
- Gypsum compound contains water repellent additive that reduces moisture absorption into the board
- Easy to decorate
- Quick and easy to install
- Seamless and smooth finishing
- High structural strength and integrity
- Budget friendly
- Excellent finish
Universally used in Gyproc drywall systems, wall linings and ceiling systems for better moisture resistance, the Gyproc AquaLine® can also be used as a base for ceramic tiling in wet areas for residential and commercial applications.
These areas include:
- Bathrooms and showers
- Changing rooms
- Laundry room
- Storage rooms
- External soffits and roof eaves.
Green face paper
Grey reverse side paper
|Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Edge type|
|Thickness (mm)16||Width (mm)1220||Length (mm)2440||Edge typeRecessed/ Square edge|
|Thickness (mm)19||Width (mm)1220||Length (mm)2440||Edge typeRecessed/ Square edge|