This mold resistant, non-paper faced board is free from cellulose content and therefore has a strong inherent resistance to mould growth, which is perfect for wet areas and high-humidity environments including exterior applications.
Glasroc® X gypsum wallboard is equally perfect for commercial or residential applications that require water rated assemblies.
- Glass fibre reinforced gypsum core contains water-repellent additives for moisture and mould resistance.
- Total water absorption of <5% and surface water absorption of <45g/m2 in accordance with EN 520.
- Glass mat surface improves exposure to outdoor conditions with no additional covering for up to 12 months.
- Acrylic finish on the surface is resistant to humidity and UV rays.
- Glasroc® X mold resistant gypsum board is specially conceived for outdoor applications on roofs and facades as a sublayer before covering with a final upper layer, or as part of an indoor layer exposed to a protection chamber or air chamber.
- As a wallcovering in high humidity areas (eg. swimming pool areas, showers, industrial kitchens).
- As a wall lining to curved surfaces such as arches and columns with a minimum bending radius of 1.5m.
- Can also be used in indoor humid areas that require water rated assemblies.