The holes on the boards are punctured with great precision and are then covered with acoustic backing tissue. This allows it to better absorb sound and ensure optimal acoustics. Gyproc Gyptone® boards’ sound control properties reduce sound disturbances from other activities within the building.
Gyptone® boards are available in multiple designs, providing you with the options for an aesthetically incredible interior.
- Seamless and monolithic appearance
- Provide aesthetic appearance
- Provides sound control
- Available in 3 different designs
- Green Material classified
- Can be decorated in any colour
- 'Invisible' access hatches that match board pattern
Gyproc Gyptone® boards can be used in wall linings or ceilings of any room with acoustic requirements such as kindergartens, concert halls, intimate restaurants, etc.
Modular size: 1200mm x 2400mm
- Gyptone® BIG Quattro Q41: 12mm x 12mm
- Gyptone® BIG Sixto S63: 6 mm x 12 mm
Unpainted with acoustic tissue