The gypsum core provides water resistant properties while the light blue pre-primed surface repels water to protect the construction. This also provides an optimum surface for direct tiling or smooth decoration.
Glasroc® H gypsum wallboard is perfect for outdoor humid environmental conditions as well as indoor commercial or residential applications that require water rated assemblies.
- High resistance to moisture and humidity with added mould protection.
- Water absorption of <5% in accordance with EN 15283-1.
- Superb fire resistance performance with Euroclass A1 reaction to fire.
- Thermal conductivity of 0.19 W/mK.
- Suitable for freezing temperature conditions.
Glasroc® H is a water resistant gypsum board that provides excellent performance as a tile backing and wet areas plasterboard in areas which have frequent exposure to moisture such as shower enclosures, bathrooms, and swimming pool halls that have controlled environments with ventilation, and other applications where there is likely to be high in moisture and humidity.
However, Glasroc® H is not suitable for use in temperatures above 49°C but can be subjected to freezing conditions without any risk of damage. They are also not suitable for areas that are subjected to prolonged immersion such as shower bases or inside swimming pools.
Light-blue coloured pre-coated glass mat